Indian hospitals are known for world class infrastructure, excellent medical facility, great treatment consultation and compliance with international standards. The costs of medical treatment in India is much less compared to other developing and developed countries. The most popular medical treatment in India are heart surgery, hip surgery and other such surgeries.
Patients from across the world have been known to travel to India every year to seek treatment at the hospitals in our country.The medical tourism in India has the potential to influence the capital and GDP of the country by greater extent. Indian government offers great support to e-tourism medical visa for six months. India has huge potential in medical science to impeccably treat the international patients. At Umkal Hospital, we ensure that our entire team goes the extra mile to provide you the best medical treatment along with the undivided attention and care.Our experiencedteam of experts knows how to assist international patients.
We are committed to maintain a patient-centric atmosphere. Our state-of-the-art facilities and innovative medical techniques are a reflection of the values that we stand for. Regardless of all your concerns, whether it is your accommodation or just a basic query on the treatment procedure, all our international representatives are equipped to assist you with the same.
Through our consultation and assistance, planning a tour will be hassle free. We offer online consultation before you decide to travel for the treatment and our doctors at Umkal Hospital instill confidence in you which will make you travel to India for medical surgeries and treatments.
For more personal assistance, do not hesitate to talk to one of our international representatives by filling the contact us form on the website.
- The Contact Us section features an option to fill in your personal details along with medical history, enabling us to address your medical concerns or reports.
- Our Doctors section allows you to search doctors of your ailment.
- In response to your query, our IPS team seeks information from the relevant consultant to offer you the best diagnosis, treatment and estimation.
- Upon confirming your treatment with us, we provide you with a Visa Facilitation Letter.
- You would be required to confirm us your date and time of arrival in India for advance booking of a Guest House, or a Hotel.
- Our international division completes the medical documentation, arranges an operation theatre, and organizes your stay in comfortable rooms post your treatment.
- Old Medical Reports
- Original Test Reports
- A list of medications
- Copy of the quotation and treatment plan provided by Umkal Hospital Photographs (passport size)
Our International Patients Team shall provide you with world class services to make the journey hassle free for both you and your family. Our team shall help you by:
- Providing detailed medical opinion and online consultation with our team of doctors before arrival
- Assisting with Visa Services
- Assigning a dedicated relationship manager to take care of all your needs inside the hospital and to assist you with hospital administrative processes
- Interpreters available at the hospital