Dr. Sameer Gupta
- QUALIFICATION- MD, FACC, FSCAI
- SPECIALIZATION- Cardiology
Area of Expertise: Cardiology, Intervention Cardiology, Echocardiography, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Endovascular Intervention, Varicose Veins, Structural Heart Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Aneurysms>
- MBBS – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Internal Medicine Residency – Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pa, USA
- Cardiology Fellowship – University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship – University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
- Vascular Medicine & Endovascular Fellowship – Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY, USA
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Cardiology
- Diplomate, American Board of Interventional Cardiology
- Diplomate, National Board of Echocardiography, USA
- Diplomate, American Board of Vascular Medicine – Endovascular Medicine
A native of New Delhi, Dr Gupta spent 10 years in USA to accumulate knowledge, experience & awards and after returning to India to deliver world-class health care to his country and serve its people. He routinely performs complex coronary procedures like bifurcation stenting, left main stenting, and chronic total obstructions. He is also one of the few doctors in the country routinely performing peripheral procedures on the arteries and veins of the abdomen, legs, lungs, hands, placement and removal of IVC filters and also treatment for hemodialysis fistula’s via angioplasty.
After completing his “Medicine residency” at Penn State University, “Cardiology Fellowship” at the University of South Florida and an “Interventional Cardiology” fellowship at The University of Chicago, he went on to pursue additional training in “Vascular Medicine and Endovascular Intervention” at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
He is board certified in Internal Medicine (ABIM, USA),Cardiovascular Disease (ABIM,USA), Interventional Cardiology (ABIM,USA) , Echocardiography (NBE, USA) and Endovascular Intervention (ABVM, USA).
He has also been awarded the prestigious status of “Fellow” by the American College of Cardiology (FACC) and Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention (FSCAI). Author of multiple abstracts, journal articles, book chapters and presenter of his research at multiple national and international meetings, he is regularly invited to speak in various National and International forums. Dr Gupta is also a medical consultant and expert for NDTV.