at Affordable Costs
Umkal Hospital is a multi-specialty health care institution, equipped with the most modern state-of-the-art technology infrastructure and managed by highly skilled medical professionals in all major disciplines. The hospital is the third institution in a group that includes the New Delhi based MP Heart Centre; in Greater Kailash and Saru Rimple Diagnostic Centre in Vasant Kunj. Our vision is to provide affordable care for all with the state of the art treatment. Umkal Hospital has taken a very comprehensive approach which encompasses all aspects of health care ranging from preventive, diagnostic, curative and rehabilitation of patients.
- The Hospital is based in SushantLok- I in Gurgaon. Owing to its location near NH-8, it is easily accessible to patients from far and wide
- The centrally air conditioned building including the basement has temperature control devices in each room
- Spacious OPD complex – has consultant’s chambers where services of specialists and super specialist doctors are available for consultation / treatment
- Indoor facility – The Hospital has three different categories of rooms i.e. Deluxe, Private and Economy Ward with all amenities to suit every pocket
- In emergency cases Specialists Doctor’s services available round the clock
- Chemist / Pharmacy facilities available round the clock – seven days a week
- In-House kitchen under supervision of a dedicated dietician provides meals to the patients. The kitchen also caters regular meal to attendants with prior request, on payment basis at reasonable rates
- The Hospital has 100% power backup and fitted with electric water heating system and Central air conditioning
Meet Our Founder
Dr. Umesh Gupta
Chairman, Umkal Hospital
Chairman, Aurum Senior & Assisted Living
QUALIFICATION- DM(Cardiology), MACCP, FICCA
Area Of Expertise- Heart Failure, General Cardiology, Echocardiography, Noninvasive Cardiology, Complex Arrhythmia, Tilt Table Testing
- Medical College – King George Medical College, Lucknow
- Post graduation – MD, Medicine – King George Medical College, Lucknow – (Gold Medalist)
- Super Specialisation – DM, Cardiology – GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Umesh Gupta MD DM, MACCP FICCA, is a leading senior cardiologist in Delhi/NCR for 39 plus years. He has been conferred with the multiple awards including the prestigious “Bharat Gaurav” and “Pride of the Nation”. An astute clinician, Dr Gupta is known for his ethical advice and clean opinions across the medical fraternity as well as with his patients.
When in dilemma regarding diagnosis or treatment, patients and their families from all across India, refer to him for second or third opinion Dr. Gupta pioneered many tests in Cardiology. He introduced “Late Potential Analysis” that is useful in predicting heart attack in patients susceptible to sudden death. He also started the “Head Up Tilt Test” for identifying the common diagnosis for fainting. Dr. Gupta is Gold Medalist in Medicine from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow. He completed his DM in cardiology from GB Pant in 1978, being one of the first people in the county to receive the degree. Dr. Gupta has special interest in improving the quality of life in all stages of patients with “Heart Failure”.
He has always adopted the latest and the best practices of cardiac treatment. He now leads a team of Specialists and Super specialists in upscale MP Heart clinic to create another milestone.
Umkal Hospital is committed to provide world class healthcare, teaching, training and research by a team of highly qualified doctors, dedicated nurses, para-medical and non-medical staff with the help of state-of-the-art diagnostic, therapeutic services in a comfortable, caring and safe environment at an affordable cost to all sections of society including free treatment to the economically weaker section as per vision of the founder.