Well Women Health Checkup
- General Examination
- Comprehensive Blood Markers
- Heart Markers
- Diabestes Markers
- Kidney Markers
- Liver Markers
- Specialized Tests
You Save: 40%
ConsultationsObstetrician & Gynaecologist
General ExaminationHeight, Weight, BP, Pulse, BMI
Comprehensive Blood MarkersHaemoglobin, RBC, PVC, MCHC, MCV, MCH, Platelet Count, Peripheral Smear, Total WBC/Differential Count, ESR
Heart MarkersCholestrol, LDL, HDL, Serum Trigycerides, Total Cholestrol/HDL Ratio, VLDL, LDL/HDL RATIO
Specialized TestsTSH, Blood Grouping - Rh Typing
Diabestes MarkersBlood Sugar Fasting, Blood Sugar PP, HbA1c
Kidney MarkersSerum Sodium,Blood Urea, Serum Creatinine, Serum Uric Acid
Liver MarkersTotal Protein, Albumin, Globulin, SGOT, SGPT, Alkaline Phasphatase, AG Ratio, Bilirubin, Serum Bilirubin Total, Serum Bilirubin Direct, Serum Bilirubin Indirect
DiagnosticsECG, Ultrasound Whole Abdomen, Pap Smear, Mammo Scan
- Kindly have your last meal at least 8-10 hours before you come for the check and report on an empty stomach.
- You may drink water which may allow your bladder to fill so that we can perform the ultrasound of the lower abdomen. No other fluid is permitted (tea/coffee or juice).
- Kindly carry your old medical records if you have any. (If you are on regular medication carry those along with you & inform receptionist/Physician about the same).
- You can collect the urine and stool sample container from your nearest Pharmacy and bring the first samples of the day along when you come for a checkup
- Please wear comfortable clothes and slippers as you may undergo various tests. (if the package has a TMT, please wear a pair of running shoes or sneakers)
- Pregnant women or those suspecting pregnancy are advised not to undergo any X-Ray test. It is also advisable not to undergo any health check during your menstrual cycle