Dr. Neha Kakkar
Dr. Neha is Consultant in the Department of Radiation Oncology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute. With post MD experience of 7 years to her credit, Dr. Neha has been associated with many prestigious organizations like Safdarjung Hospital , New Delhi, and Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi. She takes keen interest in educational activities and research. She has experience in treating Head and Neck Cancers, Lung cancer, Brain tumours, Oesophageal cancer, Gastrointestinal malignancies, Prostate Cancer etc. She is well trained in IMRT, IGRT, SRS Brain, Extra Cranial SBRT and Brachytherapy.
● Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute , Gurgaon
● Associate Consultant at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
● Attending Consultant at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
● Senior Resident in VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
● Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
Education and Fellowships
● MBBS, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
● MD Radiotherapy, VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi
● Short term training in IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SBRT and Brachytherapy in AIIMS, New Delhi.
● Breast Cancer
● Gynaecology malignancies
Research and Publications
● Several Papers published in international and national journals