Dr. Vinod Saini
- QUALIFICATION- M.D (Internal Medicine), F.C.C.S
- MBBS form KMC, Manipal, Karnataka, 2008-2013
- Rotatory Internship from Civil Hospital,Gurgaon, 2013-2014
- MD (Internal Medicine) from Subharti Medical College, Meerut, 2015-2018
- FCCS(Critical Care) conducted by SCCM, 2018
Dr. Vinod Saini is currently working as Consultant Internal Medicine at Umkal Hospital, Gurgaon. He has done a certified course on “hepatobiliary disease”, conducted by ILBS, New Delhi, 2016-2017, Certified Course- Fundamental and critical care support (FCCS) exam, April 2018. Presented a paper on “Atypical presentation of Behcets disease” at UKAPICON 2016 and published a paper on “Association of hsCRP and metabolic Syndrome” in International Journal of Research in Medical Science (IJRMS) 2018. He has also presented a poster on “Colchicine for treating extra muco-cutaneous manifestations of Behcets disease” at APICON, Mumbai 2017. Attended numerous CMEs and workshop on various topics from Internal Medicine/Cardio-diabetes and worked at several PHCs and camps as a routine part of his teaching/Course (M.D).